The Trinity Museum/Winslow House, ca. 1855, is located in the center of the City of Trinity. It is one of about ten antebellum era houses left in the Old Trinity College (now Duke University) area of Highway 62 in Trinity. The house was built by the family of Mary Ann "Annie" Leak, who married Dr. Thomas L. Winslow in 1870. Winslow was a native of Perquimans County, born in 1820. The house changed ownership twice before it was purchased by Jess and Ella Richardson, who resided there into the 2000s. In 1948, the Trinity Train Depot warehouse, which had been acquired by Jess Richardson's father Thomas and repurposed as the Richardson Furniture shop, was moved to the property.
The 1855 house retains a high level of structural integrity and has been well-maintained since its construction. The rear porch probably was constructed in the early 1950s. The train depot warehouse, built between 1900 and 1910, is all that remains of the Trinity Depot.
The Trinity Historic Preservation Society now owns the property; the Winslow House is used as the Trinity Museum, and the outbuildings are used for storage.